18 Sep GI Repair: Intestinal Support
GI-Repair is a comprehensive formula to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the GI tract and repair the linings of the gut via multiple mechanisms:
- Support intercellular tight junctions
- Increase mucus secretion in the stomach
- Coat gut linings to soothe and protect damaged/inflamed tissue
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine actions – ensure gut lining integrity and regulate acid secretion
- Promote proper tissue formation and regeneration
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine Per Serving
- Demulcent Herbs to Soothe the GI Tract
- Gamma-oryzanol and Zinc Carnosine Support a Healthy Gastrointestinal Lining
- Triphala Eliminates Toxins, Improving Colon Health
L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid and an important fuel for the intestinal cells. It has been shown to restore healthy gut barrier function and permeability, enhance immune function and tissue repair.
Zinc-carnosine support a healthy gastrointestinal lining and relieve mild gastric discomforts.
Triphala absorbs and eliminate toxins, thereby improving colon health.
Marshmallow and slippery elm to provide gentle support for the GI tract. Gamma-oryzanol complements the demulcent herbs for soothing gastric mucosa support.